Saturday, May 3, 2008

+Planning Ahead.+

So I have my unofficial list of jobs I'll be working with over the summer and I thought I'd let you guys know so you can begin praying now.

-Leading in devotions for the summer mission teams
-Helping with camp, doing registration
-Helping with the ministries of the center
-And building relationships with children and youth!
-Help lead in worship at our youth retreat and at Crestwood Baptist Church

From Mindy herself:
If you could be in prayer for May 11-16. we have a group here that will be fixing houses and end the week with a block party...pray for us that it will go smoothly and that many will be helped and hear the gospel.
thanks!
Mindy

So begin praying now for everything that will go on. May God work in the hearts of the people we work with.

2 comments:

Casey said...

so excited for you, my friend! God is gonna rock your socks off! :)

The Mountain's Path said...

This will definitely be an exciting time and I'm excited you have this opportunity!
By the sounds of it, this summer will definitely be exciting.

Hey, I know you'll be pretty busy this summer and won't have a lot of time. But if you've got my texts, you know about Lindsay. She's doing better this week after a bypass surgery, but if you want to keep up they have a blog also
http://lindsaykeswick.blogspot.com/

cyas!