Saturday, June 14, 2008

Floods, Cookies, and Crazy Horse.

I would like to upload more, but due to errors in the Blogging website, I cannot at this time. Its sad. I'll add more tomorrow and try again, promise! Wanted to give at least a little update.

Week 2!



The house is so pretty.



The moon, I think it rained again that night.



The small amount of mess in my room.



I kept it pretty neat, for the most part.



We baked cookies for the Prison Ministry. They were Apple and Cranberry Oatmeal. They tasted really good too. =)



They came out in Pretty circles.



"Evolution of a Cookie"



This one was Heart-Shaped. It made me smile.



Sooo Many Cookies~ 8 Dozen, to be exact.



Crazy Horse Guitars. I guess that was just interesting to me. I haven't been there. I just see it when we drive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I actually went to Crazy Horse last year and bought some guitar picks for the kids at camp last year. :)
-Jessica