Friday, June 6, 2008

A Tour of the Neighborhood



MLK Parkway, where the Friendship Center is Found!



Beautiful landscapes in Iowa.



My house, And my Church! They're connected, so no worrying about being late to Service =)



Flags, and the front yard.



The Friendship Baptist Center! On Meek Avenue. That makes me smile.



Some artwork found around the town.



Maggie and Hearts. She's so cute.



Today, instead of the Youth Retreat, we went to the movies(Kung Fu Pandaaaaa) and out to eat at the mall.



Zeke got Chinese. He was still in the mood for it after the movie.



A Bible verse, and some Spanish that Jon was teaching me.



More basketball. They love it.



JD getting ready to play.







Alyssa. She was the only girl, besides me, Mindy, and Andrea.



My host family. Well. Half of them. This is Eugene and Tim.




Maggie. Reading her book to us.



Then she made faces. She knows she's hilarious.












Hope you enjoyed the Tour!

3 comments:

The Mountain's Path said...

Cool! Looks like your having a blast over there. :)

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures. Looks like the photo classes are coming in handy!LoL! ~ Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm still impressed by your photos. = D