Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Photo a Day.

Maybe more than one.

I've decided to at least upload photos everyday, while I have internet access everyday.

Hope you enjoy them!




Here's Mindy, doing phone work in the office. She's great. I love her laugh.



Soccer indoors? We found out Jesus makes a good goalie. He's in black, Luis is hiding, and Jon's kicking.




And Tinny.. Oh my goodness I love this kid. His family is from Sudan. He has an adorable accent, and he laughs at everything. He's so sweet..





And here's the girls. They were super great too. Its Cassandra, Cynthia, Sabs, Jasmine and Nhat. It was so cool. This was the last day of Kid's Club for the school year.




Some of the boys. They're just as funny.






Luis is Camera-shy.



Hope you enjoyed this. And hopefully it won't take as long for me to do tomorrow.

G'night and God bless!

No comments: